Thursday, August 26, 2010

Advice from a friend.

It seems my heart is leading me through some rough terrain. There is never an easy way out of the lessons we need to learn. My heart wanted something --to believe in something, to create something-- that by all rational sense should be impossible. I was caught between two cliffs, to trust or not to trust, to be led by the heart or led by the mind. Impossible things never happen if no one tries them. But, perhaps the things and people we love must be challenged and confronted. There is trust, yes, but there is also this strange battle between the courage to be oneself and the courage to lose oneself. And then there is the sober world. It comes and goes.

I still want to believe that love and the heart have a way of finding eachother in the most unlikely of circumstances.
Until then, I have myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment